Sauces and dressings are the secrets that take meals from boring to out of this world. Hiding within the aisles of Costco is one of those products that you will wonder, why didn’t I buy this sooner?
That was when I purchased Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing from Costco. Like another condiment staple from Costco, Bachan’s, It’s delicious, versatile, and reasonably priced. After using it, I wondered, “Where have you been all my life?” It felt like a secret that no one told me.
It’s no secret! It’s time to try Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing. But before spending your hard-earned cash, know what you buy. Learn how it tastes, uses, whether it is healthy, etc.
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing From Costco Price
You’ll find Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing in the pantry section of Costco, where one thirty-ounce bottle costs $7.79— this is a great price! This price is current as of publishing, and last changed on March 22, 2022.
Our local grocery store carries a 12-ounce bottle for $9.58. That’s three times the cost per ounce!
Tossing the product because it goes bad is the same as throwing money in the trash. So it’s essential to use it. We’ve got everything you need to know before purchasing.
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing From Costco Nutrition Facts
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing contains 140 calories per two-tablespoon serving. It doesn’t offer much nutritional value. Here are some things to note from the label: each serving contains 14 grams of total fat, 320 mg of sodium, and 4 grams of carbohydrates, including 3 grams of added sugars.
Kewpie Sesame Dressing Ingredients
Here are the Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing Ingredients: Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Brown Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Egg Yolk, Xanthan Gum.
Allergens Concerns: Egg, Soy, Wheat, Sesame
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing Costco Review
I expected to like this sauce less than I did! It has a deep flavor that’s not overpowering. It’s slightly sweet thanks to the brown sugar while still holding the sesame taste. It’s very versatile, too!
I caution that it has a strong taste and to use the sauce to complement dishes, not make it the star.
This condiment makes a great dipping sauce for everything from nuggets to vegetables. It’s also an excellent salmon, chicken, or steak marinade and makes a great salad dressing.
It has a best-buy date of a year from the purchase date, and I can certainly see us using it all before then.
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing Costco Uses
This condiment is so versatile. Here’s how to use Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing from Costco.
- Marinade — A bath in this dressing imparts wonderful flavor in salmon, chicken, pork, or beef.
- Dressing — Take your salads to the next level with Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing. The creamy condiment is perfect for most greens, especially kale, romaine, napa cabbage, bok choy, and more.
- Dip — This is the perfect dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or veggies.
- Noodle Topping — Sparingly top your favorite noodles with the sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds for a great side dish.
- Slaw — Top chopped cabbage or broccoli slaw with some dressing for a side dish that takes your lunch from ho-hum to yum!
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing Costco Salmon
Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing from Costco is excellent on salmon! Here are some ways to use the two together.
- Top a simple roasted salmon filet with the condiment. Serve with Costco edamame and steamed rice.
- Swap Kewpie Sesame Dressing for the one in this Salmon Salad from Recipe Tin Eats for a healthy weeknight meal.
- Cook these crispy Sesame Garlic Salmon Bites from The Roasted Root in the air fryer, and they are ready in minutes. Use Kewpie as a dipping sauce.
- Top a homemade poke bowl with kewpie. There’s no need to get takeout for your favorite dinner! Ask your fishmonger for sushi-grade salmon and add rice, edamame, seaweed salad, onion, ginger, wasabi, and other toppings you love.
How To Use Kewpie Sesame Dressing — Recipes
If the suggestions above have inspired you but want more direction, check out these recipes using Kewpie Sesame Dressing.
- Classic Chinese Chicken Salad — Use Kewpie as the dressing for this simple salad from Claudia’s Table.
- Top these Sesame-Crusted Pork Cutlets with Kewpie.
- Marinate one pound of chicken in ½ cup of Kewpie Sesame Dressing for at least two hours. Serve with rice or quinoa and your favorite vegetables.
- Use this salad dressing in this Keto Asian Beef Salad from Diet Doctor. It’s so simple and flavorful.
- The sweetness in Kewpie is an excellent complement to this Copycat Applebees Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad.
What Do You Think?
Let me know if you plan to pick up Kewpie Sesame Dressing at Costco and how you plan to use it in the comments below.
Pin this for later.